Sunday, November 13, 2011

Relaxing Day!

I spent most of Sunday recovering from the bike ride Saturday (oh and did I mention that I had to work the night shift, after the bike ride?) Anyway, woke up late, had brunch at the Officers Club, took a nap, watched a movie, went to the beach and swam around, saw a wedged tailed shearwater (more on that later), went for a small hike to try and see the sunset, curry dinner at the Officers Club, and then to bed!  Here are some pics :)

Our spread at the O-Club ... I think I had 3 plates of food, yum! 
View of the Verandah of the O-club

Start of the "trail" head as we went in search of the sunset!

Pretty sunset, but I had my camera on some weird setting, so it looks a bit funky :)

4 comments:

  1. After showing us all your smorgasbord at table #12, I don't think you can keep telling us you're not on vacation anymore!

    -Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I worked 9 hours today ... people don't typically work on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks good and the pic of the sunset looks funny. Also, could you please read my personal statement when you get a chance =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bike ride sounds amazing. I'm glad you had a day to relax and recover. LOVE seeing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete