Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photo Journal of Diego Garcia Life

So the internet has been very very slow lately and I have been having a lot of trouble posting.  While things seem to be a bit faster ... I am going to post a few pictures from around the "city" part of Diego.  


The an example of the really "beautiful" architecture on Diego Garcia ... this is the building I live in second story, 4th door from the left

The Gym that I work out in ... where being a girl makes you stand out alot.

Awesome outdoor pool!!!!  I miss swimming outside in CO :(

The sing for the "Galley" where we eat ... apparently it also has a 5 star accreditation ... and I guess compared to MREs it is 5 stars

Eating lunch in the Galley ... Arnold Palmer all the way!



Beautiful view of the Lagoon ... such BLUE water!

This is what $20 bucks can buy you in the Ships store (note the yummy yummy mango!!!)

Beautiful cloud :)

Jakes beach ... which is pretty much my own personal beach almost any time I visit

My feet enjoying some sun!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! The lagoon is not what I was picturing, that is beautiful! So is that pool, it makes me want to go swimming. And the cuisine doesn't look 5-star, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so tan and happy. You'll have to update us on your bike ride!

    ReplyDelete