Monday, October 24, 2011

Travel days

Saturday morning the airport shuttle picked me up at 5:45 AM and I was off!!  My 28+ hours of travel went something like this:

Shuttle ride to the airport
Waiting at DIA
Quick flight to LA
Waiting at LAX
12 hour flight to Tokyo (2 meals + 2 snacks, and a ton of water)
Security in Tokyo and a quick run to my next flight
7 hour flight to Singapore
Wait for luggage and travel buddy who was on a different flight
Get to hotel room ... which is way to nice, fall asleep :)


Here was my view from the Tokyo Airport ... I had about 2 min to sit down before my next flight.  Sunset in Japan at about 5pm on October 23.

Bed in my fancy hotel room. Let me tell you it is as comfortable as it looks!

Fancy hotel bathroom ... Can't wait to use the Japanese soaking tub!!

1 comment:

  1. it it looks very nice! I'm definitely excited to see how the rest of your trip goes. Let me know if you want to skype with mom and dad again. It was great getting to talk to/see you last night. Mom and dad sure got a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete